Sombre hair is a fantastic trend that we are sure you will love, but do you know what it is? No? Then scroll and discover!
Sombre is a subtle variation on the all-time favorite ombre style. It looks fantastic on dark browns and blacks, as well as virtually any shade of blonde.
The ombre technique relies on a swift passage from a darker color to a brighter one. The sombre technique, on the other hand, is all about blending in the lighter shade gradually into the darker one.
Take a look at all of the remarkable variations of the sombre technique down below and discover just how amazing it truly is!
1. Rich Chocolate Sombre Hairstyle for Dark Hair
This is one of the best sombre hair looks out there. The passage from chocolate brown to dark brown is fantastically subtle and the overall look is outstandingly glamorous.
2. Charcoal Gray to Black Sombre
Charcoal gray is one of the boldest sombres out there. The complete look is absolutely stunning and the sombre technique is flawless.
3. Perfect Sombre for Dark Straight Hair
The passage from light chocolate brown to the darkest brown is delightfully subtle, which makes this the perfect sombre look for dark hair.
4. Luminous Blonde Sombre
This blonde sombre is simply luminous. If you have a light skin tone, then ash blonde to golden blonde sombre is definitely a look you should consider.
5. Golden Brown to Dark Brown Sombre
Using lighter colors on dark brown hair muse be done with tact. And this gorgeous sombre look is the perfect example of the right technique.
6. Ash Blonde to Black Hair
If you are aiming for a daring new look, then this ash blonde to black sombre hair is an excellent idea. We love it so much because the passage from blonde to black is delicate in the best possible way.
7. Light Blonde Sombre for Dark Hair Tones
From light blonde to dark brown in one sleek move, this sombre look is gorgeous. It is a bold look for dark long hair that we absolutely love.
8. Gorgeous Caramel Sombre
This long caramel sombre for long hair looks absolutely scrumptious. We love how the light brown is blended to perfection with the dark brown.
9. Red to Dark Brown Sombre for Short Hair
10. Caramel Sombre Perfection
This caramel sombre hairstyle is delightfully elegant. Dare to shine with these luxurious colors!
11. Luscious Chocolate Sombre Look
12. Subtle Sombre for Dark Hair
This look is fantastic for dark hair because it blends in the light blonde perfectly into the dark brown.
13. Ash Blonde to Brown Sombre for Medium Length Hair
Sombre hair might seem difficult to pull off on short and medium hair, but this adorable hairstyle is the best proof that it can be done. And it looks absolutely gorgeous!
14. Ash Blonde to Golden Blonde Sombre
Experiment with light colors and you will get a stunning blonde sombre look. This ash blonde to golden blonde sombre hairstyle is an excellent new look for this season.
15. Ash Blonde to Brown Sombre for Straight Hair
Sombre styles look amazing on lean straight hair. This ash blonde to brown sombre for dark hair is a very elegant look that will fall in love with!
- 85 Cute and Easy Hairstyles for School Girls Trendy in 2023
- 50 Cutest Rubber Band Hairstyles for Girls in 2022
- 50 Cutest Hairstyles for Girls Popular in 2022
16. Delicate Golden Blonde Sombre for Dark Wavy Hair
Get the full sombre experience with this delicate golden blonde sombre. It is a fantastic look for dark hair that you will absolutely adore and which fits perfectly with wavy hair!
17. Blonde to Red Sombre
A blonde to red sombre is a daring look that will definitely make you stand out. The subtle passage from intense red to the lightest blonde is extremely lean and it looks fantastic.
18. Blonde Sombre for Light Hair
This luxurious sombre style for blonde hair looks outstanding on light skin tones. Its rich color mix is a uniquely elegant touch for your hair.
19. Fresh Blonde Sombre Hairstyle
Make your dark hair shine with this fresh blonde sombre. It is perfect for both dark and light skin tones, which makes it a key look this season.
20. Sombre Perfection for Dark Hair Tones
Yet another delightful sombre look for dark hair, this light brown to dark brown hairstyle is an excellent idea for a fresh new look.
21. Auburn Sombre Delight
Add a twist to your auburn hair with this lovely sombre look. This amazing technique will highlight your auburn hair perfect.
22. Bold Sombre for Dark Hair
The sombre technique can be used to create bold looks for dark hair. This light blonde to dark brown hairstyle is one of our favorites.
23. Gold Sombre for Short Bob Hairstyle
Give your bob hairstyle a chic touch with a blonde sombre. This elegant look will make you stand out in the best possible way.
24. Subtle Sombre Perfection for Dark Hair
Subtle changes can make a significant difference in your look. This lovely brown sombre is ideal for those of you who want to give their dark hair a twist.
25. Ash Blonde to Violet Hair
Take your violet hair to the next level with this ash blonde sombre look. The contrast will look absolutely amazing and it will significantly enrich the hairstyle.
26. Perfect Blonde to Light Brown Sombre
This blonde to light brown sombre hairstyle will look absolutely amazing on lighter skin tones, as well as darker ones. This perfect mix of colors will brighten up your look!
27. Luminous Blonde to Light Brown Sombre
We love the combination of warm browns in this sombre hairstyle. And we also appreciate the flawless technique used to create this adorable look.
28. Light Blonde to Caramel Brown Hair
The sombre technique is ideal for dark hair because it eliminates strong contrasts. Instead, it manages to blend the light brown into the darker shades as gently as possible.
29. Scrumptious Chocolate Brown Sombre for Dark Brown Hair
We absolutely adore long sombre hair because we can observe every stage of the color blending process. This scrumptious chocolate mix is one of our favorites.
30. Light Sombre with a Blonde Twist
Light sombre hair can brighten you up in a delightful way. Add a blonde twist to your caramel hair with this excellent sombre technique.
- 50 Prom Hairstyles For Short Hair
- 50 Delicate Bridesmaid Hairstyles for a Beautiful Experience
- 50 Wedding Guests and Bridesmaids Hairstyles Ideas & Inspo
31. Golden Sombre for Dark Blonde Hair
Be bold in your choice of colors and opt for a golden blonde for your sombre hair. Mix it with caramel colors to get the perfect blend.
32. Light Blonde Sombre
Make your blond hair ever lighter with this gorgeous ash blonde sombre look. This daring style will make you look stunning.
33. Blonde Sombre for Brown Hair
Keira Knightly looks fantastic with this blond sombre hair. Make your brown hair lighter with this excellent technique.
34. Reverse Chocolate Sombre
Add an interesting twist to your sombre hair by reversing the colors. This dark blonde to brown hairstyle is one of our favorite sombre looks out there.
35. Chocolate Sombre for Black Hair
Tame your black hair with a chocolate sombre and your will get a true statement look.
36. Daring Sombre for Dark Brown Hair
This daring light blonde sombre hair for dark hair tones looks amazing on straight hair. Emphasize your luscious dark hair with this amazing technique.
37. Light Copper Sombre for Red Hair
Intense red hair looks even better with a light copper sombre twist. This eye-catching hairstyle will make you look daring and mysterious.
38. Copper Pink Sombre for Red Hair
Complete your dark red hair with a copper pink finish. This is one of best sombre hair looks for red hair out there.
39. Blonde Sombre for Red Hair
As far as sombre hair look for red hair go, you can’t do any better than the light copper to red blend. Just see how Emma Stone looks with it!
40. Gorgeous Copper to Pink Sombre
This is one of the boldest sombre hair looks out there. The contrast between the light copper and the intense pink looks absolutely stunning.
41. Blonde to Copper Sombre
Fire hair is one of the most impressive looks for redheads. This blonde to copper sombre will make your red hair look even more daring.
42. Copper to Brown Sombre
This is another amazing alternative for fire hair. Give your dark brown hair the best possible twist with this stunning sombre hair look.
43. Ash Blonde to Brown Sombre
The technique in this ash blonde to brown sombre is absolutely flawless. The subtle blend is absolutely perfect, which makes this one of our favorite looks for the season.
44. Blond Sombre for Dark Skin Tone
Make your short wavy hair shine with a light twist. You will look gorgeous with this blond sombre hair look.
45. Chocolate Sombre for Dark Brown Hair
This chocolate sombre hair look is simply delicious. These amazing colors will compliment darker skin tones, as well as lighter ones.
- 70 Cute and Easy Short Layered Hairstyles
- 50 Dashing Feathered Bangs for Women in 2023
- 50 Curtain Bangs Hairstyle Ideas for Women in 2023
46. Luxurious Chocolate Sombre for Medium Length Hair
Adele looks amazing with this chocolate sombre hair look. This lovely mix of warm brown tones looks outstanding and it lightens her up entirely. It’s also a good example of how sombre looks on medium-length hair.
47. Melted Blonde Hair
This melted blonde sombre is the best way to give a fresh twist to your caramel hair. This powerful contrast is bound to turn some heads, so get ready to be admired!
48. Light Caramel Sombre for Dark Hair
Bring your light caramel sombre hair higher to get a statement look this season. This is an excellent look for short to medium length hair because it makes it impossible to ignore.
49. Rich Caramel Sombre for Dark Hair
This is one of the most delicate sombre looks we have seen and we absolutely love it. The rich colors blend perfectly to create a uniquely elegant look.
50. Light Sombre Look for Blonde Hair
This ash blonde sombre is perfect for darker shades of blonde. The amazing contrast will add a fresh touch to your hairstyle and you will look fantastic.
51. Bold Pink Sombre for Black Hair
We love this bold pink sombre because it is perfectly blended into the black roots. This delicious combination is ideal for darker skin tones, which is yet another notable advantage.
52. Daring Pink Sombre for Blonde Hair
If you want to go pink, consider a sombre look because it will make you look stunning. This pastel blend will highlight your delicate features in the best possible way.
53. Warm Blonde Sombre for Auburn Hair
This warm blonde sombre for auburn hair looks like a ray of sunshine and we can’t take our eyes off of it.
54. Daring Green Sombre for Dark Blue Hair
The sombre technique is perfectly suited for mermaid hairstyles. In this look, we love how the intense green is flawlessly blended into the dark blue.
55. Indigo Sombre for Black Hair
Add a royal touch to your dark hair with this gorgeous indigo sombre. As opposed to other hairstyling techniques, the intense indigo is blended gradually into the black hair and the results are absolutely stunning.
56. Copper Sombre for Dark Hair
This copper sombre for dark hair is one of our favorite autumn looks because the blending area features all of these lovely warm browns.
57. Bold Pink Sombre for Blonde Hair
If you want to stand out as bold and gorgeous, then this bold pink sombre is the best choice for you blonde hair. As opposed to dip dye hairstyles, sombre hair makes the transition in a much more approachable way.
58. Pink Sombre for Silver Hair
Add a subtle pink finish to your silver hair and your will get a delicious pastel blend. This pink sombre hairstyles is an excellent option for your lovely blonde locks.
59. Green Sombre for Black Hair
Use the sombre technique to blend in green highlights into your black hair in the best possible way.
60. Gorgeous Blonde Sombre Ombre Hair
Tame your ombre hair with the sombre technique. It will make the color blend much softer and your hair will look fantastic.
61. Golden Sombre for Brunettes
As we have mentioned above, the sombre technique is ideally suited for dark hair because it can blend in much lighter tones in a very delicate way.
62. Subtle Golden Sombre for Dark Brown Hair
Sombre styles look fabulous on curly hair because the lighter colors accentuate the luscious twirls in the best possible way.
63. Dusty Pink Sombre
We love how the light pink is so gracefully blended into the dark blond color at the top. This is one of the most delicate sombre hair looks out there, so make sure you consider it for your next style update.
64. Discreet Sombre for Dark Hair
This golden blonde to dark brown sombre look is all about the curls. Accentuate your lovely twirls with this fabulous new technique.
65. Light Sombre for Brown Hair
Make your light brown hair shine by adding some light blonde highlights using the sombre technique.
66. Silver Blonde Sombre Hairstyle
This silver blonde sombre hairstyle is one of the best looks for blonde ladies because it brings out their best features.
67. Golden Sombre for Dark Brown Short Hair
Take your choppy bob to the next level with this golden blonde sombre. It will highlight the best features in your daring short hairstyle.
68. Dramatic Sombre for Black Hair
Mixing ash blonde with black can be quite tricky, but the sombre technique makes this not only possible, but absolutely gorgeous.
69. Luscious Blonde Sombre for Dark Brown Hair
Sombre styles make long hair look even better. This excellent blending technique can make blonde highlights look stunning on the darkest of browns.
70. Light Pink Sombre for Blonde Hair
Get cotton candy hair by blending in light pink highlights in your light blonde hair. We guarantee that you will love the results.
71. Brown Sombre for Black Hair
Bring your intense black hair to a lighter tone with the sombre technique. You will get a very stylish look that is bound to stand out.
72. Ash Sombre for Blonde Hair
Ash sombre styles can make your blonde hair with highlights even more gorgeous. If you want to make a change, then this is your best possible option.
73. Silver Sombre for Blonde Short Hair
This is one of the most dramatic looks for blonde hair. The silver sombre will add an icy touch to your ash blonde hair and you will look fantastic.
74. Delicious Strawberry Sombre Hair
This is one of the best versions of strawberry hair. The ash blonde highlights blend in perfectly into the pink hair to create a powerful look that you will absolutely love.
75. Delicate Blonde Sombre for Brown Hair
Make your bob haircut stand out by adding some blonde highlights using the sombre technique. This subtle touch will make you look poised and elegant.
So, What Is YOUR Motivation?
Whether you have black, brown, or blonde hair, the sombre technique of coloring will work wonders on you!
These sombre hair looks prove that this amazing new trend is well on its way to becoming a classic.
Try it out for yourself because the results will be fantastic! After that, do come back and tell us just how great it was.
- 65 Hairstyles Ideas for Kinky Twists for Natural Hair in 2023
- 115 Short Haircuts for Black Women in 2023
- 70 Cute and Easy Short Layered Hairstyles
- 50 Gorgeous Golden Blonde Hairstyle Ideas for Women in 2023
- 50 Dashing Feathered Bangs for Women in 2023
- 50 Awesome Viking Hairstyles for Women in 2023
- 50 Elegant Silk Press Hairstyle Ideas for Women in 2023