At Hair Motive, we value your privacy and the safety of your personal information. This is why we are committed to protecting both your personal and non-personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. We wish to inform you that we solely collect the data which is necessary for the good functioning of the hairmotive.com website. In addition, we are committed to protecting this data against any and all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
At Hair Motive we collect personal information under the following circumstances. If you subscribe or register to the hairmotive.com website or any of our services (newsletter, forums), as well as if you contact us via our main page, the contact page or via the comments section below the Hair Motive posts.
The personal information you may be asked to share with us in any of the above-mentioned circumstances are your name and email address. Hair Motive will use this type of personal information to answer to your messages or queries. We do not collect any of the contact details for promotional purposes or advertising purposes unless we have your expressed consent to do so. However, we use the personal information thus collected for the following purposes:
- To personalize your web surfing experience on our site. The information we collect helps us respond to your individual needs better.
- To improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To respond to questions, requests, and specific inquiries.
- To send periodic emails (only if you subscribe to our posts via the newsletter).
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites