It’s no secret that pixie cuts are a really hot trend and still going strong.
But what could you do to a pixie cut to make it more interesting and contemporary that hasn’t been done already?
How about a set of long bangs, which are also a huge trend all on their own?
Mix the two to get an explosive and trendy combination and try our pixie cut with long bangs ideas.
1. Side Parted Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
Let’s start with a classic version of the hairstyle at hand. This is a simple, yet long pixie cut which has been treated to a fantastic set of equally long bangs. It also has a side part which gives it an air of sophistication.
2. Straight Pixie with Long Bangs
Bust out your hair straightener because this is the year of straight locks. And, if you have a pixie cut, that doesn’t excuse you.
Just look how gorgeous it can all turn out with just a little effort on your part as well as some glossing agent.
3. Lemonade Blonde Pixie Cut
Speaking of major trends this year, we have all seen the rise of the extreme blondes as a super force in the world of hair colors. However, if you’re still keen on your pastels, you can cheat a bit and get a lemonade blonde.
4. Rose Gold Pixie with Long Bangs
Rose gold has now been replaced as the king of colors in makeup and hair. Still, that doesn’t mean you can’t get it anyway if you really loved it. Here’s a tip – mix it with some platinum blonde just to make sure you stay current.
5. Hipster Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
This haircut is so pretty that it even works well with most types of hats. This means that you can safely wear your summer ones when you go to a music festival, your hipster hats in spring and fall, and your beanies in winter.
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer features 2000-watt power & lightweight ergonomic handling for less hand...
- This lightweight dryer uses ionic technology to create gentle even heat. Hair dries faster with less frizz.
- Great for all hair types including thick & coarse hair, this blow dryer helps reveal shiny, healthy-looking hair.
6. Beautiful Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
If styled correctly according to your facial type, nothing can beat the pixie with a long set of bangs.
Discuss with your stylist your best options according to what type of face you have, your skin tone, and the color of your eyes.
7. Ombre Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
The good news about the long bangs in this hairstyle is that they allow you to get an ombre job. Of course, you don’t have to go for the classic blonde on brown. Choose your favorite shades and run with them!
8. Purple Pixie with Long Bangs
Speaking of hair colors, these past few years have been huge on non-traditional ones.
In other words, the world never seemed to love non-natural colors more than it did this year. Therefore, hurry up and get that shade of purple you’ve always been dreaming of!
9. Brown Pixie Cut with Rose Tips
If you’re not ready for a big change color-wise, you can always go for a simple dip. This means that the only part that will get a coloring treatment will be your tips. These, for example, are rose tips on classic brown hair.
10. Opera Mauve Pixie
This shade of purple is called opera mauve, and we bet that, if you try it you will instantly fall in love with its beauty but also with its theatricality and drama. It works especially well if you have blue eyes.
- Ingredients: Ceramic
- Item Package Length: 7.0cm
- Item Package Width: 13.5cm
11. The Kristen Stewart
There are a few stars who adore the pixie cut with long bangs as well. Actress Kristen Stewart, for example, has been seen wearing it long before it became a major trend. It’s very consistent with her personality.
12. The Pixie-Bob with Elastic Headband
Are you a major sucker for the pin up style? Alternatively, maybe for the modern pin up?
Then you’re in luck because the pixie cut with long bangs allows for a very contemporary take on this style. Just add an elastic headband and the right makeup, and you’re done!
13. Elegant Pixie with Long Bangs
This platinum white pixie cut is ready for a very elegant date night. We absolutely love how sleek it is, not to mention the combination of the evening makeup and wine lipstick plus those silver hoop earrings!
14. Beige Blonde Pixie
Sometimes, even if you have found the right hairstyle, you still need to find the right hair color for you.
And, when you do, you still have to think about the shade. It’s true that we now have a lot of choices, but that can also make it harder to decide.
15. Pretty Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
This pretty pixie cut consists of a sandy blonde with dark roots and a dark undergrowth. The long bangs are all swept to one side of the face thank to the side part where they will curtain your frame and highlight your eyes.
- SMOOTH AND BEAUTIFUL HAIR - Our flat hair straightener is a cutting-edge styler designed to condition and soften hair...
- NEGATIVE IONIC TECHNOLOGY - With an infrared heat strip built into its rose gold titanium plates, the electric hair...
- CORROSION AND STAIN RESISTANT - Enjoy pin-straight tresses or tousled waves with an incomparable shine and lasting hold...
16. Office Casual Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
Here’s the perfect office hairstyle for you in case you must respect an office dress code, or you don’t have much time to style yourself in the morning. Simply take a bit of hair wax in your fingers and run it through your hair.
17. Blue Gray Pixie with Long Bangs
There are some hair colors out there that are just worth every single selfie and Instagram shot you can take. This blue-gray is one of those. It’s a magical combination that will make your eyes stand out.
18. Nutmeg Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
If you prefer a more traditional or natural look, we have this nutmeg brown for you. It’s luscious and delicious with just a handful of blonde babylights here and there to capture the light and make you look like a goddess.
19. Ginger Pixie with Long Bangs
Whether this is your natural color, or you got it out of a bottle, ginger is definitely the way to go because just look how pretty it is!
Make sure your roots are a bit darker, resembling copper and that your tips are closer to blonde.
20. White Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
This extreme blonde is perfect for those late summer days when you have already been twice on holiday and spent an inordinate time on the beach.
You’re very tanned and full of freckles, and this works fantastically well with your new hair color.
- 3 IN 1 HAIR DRYER BRUSH: Combining the functions of a blow dryer, hair styler, volumizer, or straightener on one brush,...
- HOT HAIR BRUSH & 3 MODES: 3 Heat/Speed models setting(High, Middle, Low) for styling flexibility, suitable for all kind...
- REDUCE FRIZZING and DETANGLING: The air hair brush incorporates advanced negative ion technology, it helps to condition...
21. The Kelly Osbourne
The second celebrity to grace our list of ideas for a pixie cut with long bangs is Kelly Osbourne. She went for a glossy raven brunette taper fade. Kelly also has some vintage waves in her hair and Old Hollywood makeup.
22. Bleach Blonde Pixie
Another type of extreme blonde you can try out this year is this bleach blonde.
It has always been a huge favorite among women since times out of memory, and you might even remember having an aunt or a cousin who used to wear it.
23. The Blonde Pixie with Dark Roots
This shaggy pixie cut has a dark secret. Its roots are a caramel brown. Therefore, it can look more natural. Plus, the hair has more volume. If the hair were blonde all the way through, it would look a bit limper.
24. Exquisite Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
As far as pixie cuts, bangs, and extreme blondes go, it does not get any better than this. Therefore, you should take this picture to your stylist right now and get this haircut as soon as possible.
25. Extreme Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
So far, we’ve seen short, medium, and long pixie cuts accompanied by long bangs. Now it’s time to see an extreme pixie.
This means one that’s closer to a men’s buzz cut than anything else. The long bangs give it an elegant approach.
- 30 Party Hairstyles to Look Fabulous No Matter the Occasion!
- 50 Updo Hairstyles for Weddings and the Perfect ‘I Do’
- 50 Jolly Christmas Hairstyles Fit for All Parties
26. The Keira Knightley
Let’s take a look at yet another celebrity who donned the famed pixie cut with long bangs.
Actress Keira Knightley sported her gorgeous caramel brown in a very shaggy and messy pixie cut with long bangs that covered her entire forehead.
27. Pixie Cut with Peekaboo Highlights
Peekaboo highlights are a fantastic way to upgrade any hair color in a simple and quick way without damaging your hair too much.
These are inky dark blue peekaboos on platinum white hair with a pixie cut.
28. Sweet Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
Honey blonde hair is a color that drove women wild in the seasons not long ago. It works incredibly well for all skin tones and eye colors, which is why most women chose it. Honey blonde is very versatile.
29. The Michelle Williams
Seeing as actress Michelle Williams has always favored the pixie cut and has been wearing it for years and years, it was only a matter of time until she figured out she could add a set of stunning bangs to it. And a real diamond tiara for good measure.
30. Asphalt Gray Pixie with Long Bangs
It does not get more urban than this, both in color and in cut. This is a super short pixie cut with extra long bangs on one side in a gray color called ‘asphalt.’
The combination can be the perfect choice for you if you’re a child of the city.
- SX ENZOCOOL PROFESSIONAL HOT COMB – Enzo Cool Screen Guard, allowing close-to-root heating without burning. Tourtanium...
- HIGH ADJUSTABLE HEAT / AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF – Adjustable digital temperature, with 3 heat settings of 350°F / 390°F /...
- GLOBAL VOLTAGE - Take your Enzo Milano Hot Comb and favorite hair styles anywhere in the world, without worrying about...
31. Natural Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
However, if you prefer things on a more natural side rather than an ‘asphalt jungle’, you can always keep your original hair color and simply grow out your pixie a little bit and, with it, your bangs.
32. 90’s Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
Seeing as we are living through a complete revival of the 90s, this article would not have been complete without an example of a pixie cut with long bangs from that decade.
This is an actual photo with the said hairstyle from the 90’s.
33. Dark Pixie with Long Bangs
Not only is this a raven brunette, but the haircut is also feathery. It works best for green, hazel, and brown eyes, seeing as the chocolate undertones of this hair color will bring out everything that’s best in your eye color.
34. Long Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
There’s a very fine line between a long pixie cut and a short bob, and it’s not always clear when one passes it. But, isn’t that what’s fun about all this? Hairstyles are supposed to be fun, not exact, so have fun with it!
35. Pixie Cut for Women over 50
Many women over 50 go through what they call ‘the big cut.’ That’s what they call the need to give up their long or medium hair forever and replace it with a bob or a pixie cut.
Why not a pixie cut with long bangs?
- . And this hair curling wand comes with exquisite packaging, it would be a decent gift for girls, women, mothers,...
- 100% Ceramic Hair Curling Iron - ceramic technology on the barrel provides enough heat which helps to seal moisture into...
- Hair Becomes Healthier - The hair curling wand iron will release negative ion and keep hair smooth & frizzy, and the...
36. The Stacked Pixie Bob
A stacked pixie typically has a long front which consists of the bangs and a short back that has been heavily layered. And that is where it gets its name. The layers in the back stack on top of each other.
37. Symmetrical Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
This is a short pixie cut with long yet symmetrical bangs that cover the entire forehead.
You can use this version if your face is elongated, heart-shaped or diamond-shaped. The bangs will cut some of it off and sweeten it up.
38. The Rihanna
Bad girl Ri-Ri has tried so many hairstyles in her career that we’ve seriously lost count. However, this doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about the time when she sported this gorgeous pixie cut with long bangs.
39. 2000’s Pixie with Long Bangs
It’s time for another throwback picture, this time from the 2000s. The base haircut is essentially the same, and you can see they were wearing extreme blondes like we do today.
The difference lies in the spikes typical for that period and the frosted pink and blue makeup.
40. Pixie Cut with Long Bangs for Prom
You can even wear this gorgeous haircut to your prom. In fact, it will help you a lot if you have a strapless dress with a fabulous neckline because it will bare your neck and shoulders in a natural way.
No products found.
41. The Victoria Beckham
Another celebrity who has worn pixie cuts for years on end is Victoria Beckham.
Here she is with her bouffant in the back and a set of long bangs in the front. She’s also wearing her signature black smoky eye makeup and nude lipstick.
42. Metallic Pixie with Long Bangs
If you’re a fashionista, you already know that the mattes are out, having been replaced by the metallic trend.
This stands true for hair colors as well. For example, this is a metallic gray on a pixie cut with a super set of feathery bangs.
43. Red Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
However, the above doesn’t mean that the traditional colors don’t still stand.
Here’s a fiery red which will make your green or blue eyes stand out like nothing else. Pair it with a lipstick in the same shade for maximum effect.
44. Strawberry Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
We are absolutely in love with this strawberry hair color. It’s right at the border between blonde, red, and ginger, which means it’s fresh and delicious!
The color is definitely one for the summer, but you can darken it a bit to make it transition into the fall.
45. Cherry Cola Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
Speaking of hair colors for the fall, this cherry cola one is a perfect choice. Nothing says autumn better than this dark rusty shade of burgundy that mimics what’s happening to the nature around you.
- 🌟【Hair Straightener and Curler 2 IN 1】Professional flat curling iron creates dramatic results on even the...
- 🌟【Better Hair Care】Ionic hair straightener produces 70 millions+ negative ions to delivers 4x more protection,...
- 🌟【No Snagging & No Tugging】360°swivel long cord flat iron for women with 3D twist plates, balanced heat plates...
46. Marsala Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
Moving on to spring, you can try this shade of marsala. Contrary to popular belief, you won’t find it on the shelf labeled pink. Instead, try the purples because marsala is a shade of purple with just a hint of pink to it.
47. Simple Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
If you want to keep matters simple, you don’t even have to dye your hair at all. This haircut is beautiful enough to be the main attraction on its own, without further embellishments. However, it’s all up to you.
48. Curly Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
You can even sport this awesome hairstyle when you have curly hair. In fact, you’d better do so because curly bangs have been very in this season.
We’ve seen many people on Instagram wearing it as well as a lot of celebrities on the red carpet.
49. Crimped Pixie Cut with Long Bangs
That’s right, crimped hair is back! Seeing as the 80s and 90s are so fashionable right now, it was only logical that crimped hair would make an appearance in our lives sooner or later. So, go find your old crimper!
50. The Jada Pinkett Smith
Jada Pinkett Smith is a lesson in elegance at this red-carpet event with her glossy super short pixie cut complete with long bangs and her silver dress studded with crystals and sequins.
We also love the pop of color from the pink lipstick!
- HIGH-TEMP MOULDING AND LOW-TEMP SHAPING: The INGLAM hair straightener has independence cooling fan and covered with tiny...
- FOUR ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE AND LED DISPLAY: this flat iron with LED digital screen and adjustable temperature setting....
- PROTECT YOUR HAIR: INGLAM 2 in 1hair tools uses tourmaline ceramic plates take care of your hairs, making it shiny and...
So, What Is YOUR Hair Motivation?
As you can see, the pixie cut with long bangs is first and foremost a very versatile haircut that can be molded and changed to fit your face and hair type as well as your every need.
It is also a very low maintenance haircut that only requires a short time to style and very little hair care product.
Let us know in the comment section below which one of these hairstyles you are oh so prepared to get!
- 50 Glamorous Ways To Rock Box Braids
- Red Hair Color | Spice Up Your Life with These 50 Ideas
- 50 Unbelievable Easy Hairstyles for School
- Goddess Braids | 55 Stunning Ideas You’ll Fall in Love With!
- Gray Hair Ideas You’ll Love + 50 Shades & Hairstyles
- Brown Hair With Blonde Highlights: 55 Wonderfully Ideas
- Natural Hairstyles for Black Hair 50 Gorgeous Ideas
Last update on 2021-10-16 at 22:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API